Apkrepublic.com lend the latest version of ” AnTuTu Benchmark 8.2.2 APK” on your Android Phone and Tablet device. This App belongs to the Android App Tools category. To obtain ” AnTuTu Benchmark 8.2.2 APK”, select and download directly from the hyperlink below after which move the file on the SD card of the Android phone and make use of the file manager that you simply would rather browse and install. To install the app, you will want Android 4.1+ or higher version.
We provide direct download link with full speed download and share the original, free, modded apk version for AnTuTu Benchmark 8.2.2 APK. Availability can be seen below if download links are shown. Users or visitors requires no registration and can download any apps directly.
AnTuTu benchmark is the most popular Android smartphone and tablet benchmarking app in the world!
☆ Over 100,000,000 users
☆ Benchmark app used during Google I/O 2014
☆ No.1 benchmark app, used as an industry standard by leading technology companies and hardware review sites.
With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will comprehensively test all aspects of a device, including UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I/O and more. Each item is individually assessed and given a score. These scores can be uploaded to the Antutu database, and then used to rank your device among all other Android devices.
AnTuTu Benchmark V8 is developed based on Android Q. It introduces a number of significant improvements and enhancements over the existing CPU, GPU, MEM and UX tests.
New features in Antutu V8.0:
1. CPU: Upgraded test algorithms, optimized support for ARM’s new Tri-Cluster architecture, and adjusted the stress distribution.
2. GPU: Introduces new Vulkan scene “Terracotta Warriors” to test the GPU performance of the mobile phone when running high-stress games natively developed using Vulkan technology.
3. GPU: Upgrades “Coastline” scene from OpenGL ES 3.1 to Vulkan to test the Vulkan gaming performance of GPU under medium-to-high stress.
4. MEM: Fully upgraded Memory test items, to test both hardware Direct I/O and system filesystem performance.
5. UX: Increases the load of all the test scenes. Screen refresh rate is included into the scope of measurement.
Get your Antutu benchmark score and ranking! Compare and share with your friends!
The Antutu benchmark score of your device is mainly defined by your hardware configuration, but can also be influenced by other elements, including system mode, current device temperature, running apps and more. The score may vary slightly each time you test.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antutulabs
For any suggestions or feedback, we hope to get your great ideas via email : email@example.com
Fixed the abnormal CPU information